Re: [MV] Why do you own that?

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 06:35:21 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: <Cougarjack@aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 4:11 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] Why do you own that?

JaxInCalifornia@aol.com writes:

> > So I was downtown today at Collier Hardware looking for a bungee cord
for a mirror for my Volvo-Valp... long story, don't ask.

> > Anyway, I walk out of the store and I'm fixing the bungee to my mirror
and I notice a "classic" hippy girl in her 20s walking my way, thin,
shapely, halter top, long brown hair, wearing a sarong dress and grower
sandals, not that I really noticed her all that much... yeah, ok I did.
(major snippage here re interesting story about some obscure MV...:) She
was happy and I had my mirror fixed, so I let well enough alone. As she
left we both waved bye.. I got the peace wave of course.

> > Jack
>
> Oh Jack, you are truly an oak!! I can't remember the last time a 20 year
old thin shapely hippie girl in a scant halter top, long, flowing, sweet
smelling hair, filmy sarong dress, and grower sandals, who expressed even
the SLIGHTEST interest in deep woods plant gathering and swimming in a
remote swimming hole...accosted me, and I continued fixing my mirror. You,
sir, are a true gentleman! LOL!

> That other Jack, the lecherous one

I'm an Oak too, but I hate it when the wind blows!!!!!
Byrdman