RE: [MV] CLEANING SMALL PARTS

From: Bill Chambers (bchambers@hoovers.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 07:04:00 PST

I went with the oven cleaner, testing it last night (with proper protection)
ate off the grease and the top layers of Depot applied paint. found that the
ones painted with hardened enamel were exposed in not too bad shape.

Thought about the drano, but will test further with the oven cleaner (no
heating drano here!)

Thanks for the warning, will leave the unstable chems to the experts.

regards,
Bill