More on wheel Chocks

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 00:15:40 PST

Just another cautionary note even when having the wheels chock it's still
not 100% safe a guy came by my house one night to look at a deuce I was
selling and as I was standing by the open driver door and bragging on how
easy it would crank I hit the starter button and she fired up in gear and
ran over the military chock (1) that I under a rear tire.As I was already on
the running board it didn't travel far and there was no damage but it still
something I think about any time I go to crank one up now. Wayne

Chock