Re: [MV] You funny guy! I think we kill you last!

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 05:41:04 PST

If you come to a few of our gatherings and swap meets, you'll find us a
reasonable bunch, and cordial for the most part.

******Hey, expanding on this thought patter, how about comin down to the
National Convention so people can meet / see you to personally bounce
concerns off you & your Co. Maybe get a vendor table to provide access
to a large percentage of the buying group ?

 I'll personally offer you a shady chair and a cold brewski,

******Hey, expanding on that, your Co. cuold provide a beer garden tent
there. heck, I'd come by for sure. I maen they got really good beer
down there in Texas, & it willb be drinkin weather too.
  Steve
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.