Re: [MV] You funny guy! I think we kill you last!

From: Nigel Hay (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 07:15:59 PST

And of course, if you come to the UK in July, you will meet not only lots of
the US collectors but all us Eurotypes as well at the War and Peace Show -
in fact you will see why Germany is such a tidy place during July because
most of the M35's and Blazers are at the show!
With over 3,500 vehicles (many of whom had just one careful owner, the US
military or Her Brittanic Majesties Armed Forces) to view it beats even the
best auction.
And of course the chance to watch hundred of thousands of pounds pass over
the trade stands
More info from rex@warandpeace.uk.com

here endeth the commercial

Nige