Re: [MV] $12,000 M35A2

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 05:50:09 PST

I can't find it on that page. They've changed the website quite a bit
recently. I saw that truck and mentioned it to the List a couple weeks
ago. Let me know if you can still see the ad.

The truck I saw did indeed look 'freshly reman'd', and that program has
been discussed on the List. Essentially the Military is taking M35's apart
and rebuilding them to 2002 specs rather than ordering new production. My
question is why any of these ReMans are being released to the general
public?? Looks like a rip-off of the taxpayers to me.

In <list-1579319@skylee.com>, on 02/26/2002
   at 06:33 PM, "Ron" <rojoha@mediaone.net> said:

>http://www.wantaddigest.com/ADCATS/TRUHD.html

Bill