Revoltin' Development

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 07:33:26 PST

Jim Gilmore's pointed questions made me re-evaluate my theories on this
'39 Ford Panel
and, alas, I stink!
I can't find the original dk brown National Guard
paint on the conversion anywhere. It does have a similar black coat,
but not BROWN.
  This completely detonates my theory that it was presented to the Army
WITH conversion.
  So, what I have is a very interesting and well
built conversion of a rare military panel.
  What do I do now?
  Todd Shipyards obviously built the conversion.
  I could dismantle the welded-together cabinet
pieces and put it back to military status. Or
restore it as a"Todd Shipyards Boiler Repair
Truck"?
  Sorry I led you guys down the path for so long...
  Todd built Libery Ships and other Navy contracts there in Los Angeles
Harbor and all
around the US. The military connection is
still there.
  Still haven't got info from NARA or ebay QMC
manual.
  Depressing all around...
  A Salute To All of You
Don