TANKS for SALE!

From: Earl Tucker (etv100@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 08:37:06 PST

There are available 300+ tanks, apc, Self propelled guns, etc.

We are offering these cheep and delivered to US ports or port of other
Friendly Country's

These are running and operational. May be missing a few parts, periscopes
etc.

Most are Russian equipment, T55 tanks etc.. Some British Chieftains.

Here is the deal, You must be willing to front 1/2 the money (refundable if
not deliverable), balance due upon confirmed export to your port.

Price: T-55 Tank $40,000.00 USD

I am still awaiting confirmation on what other equipment is available and
pricing.

This deal is coming together as we speak!

This kind of deal will never come along again. Just like the Scorpions 2
Years ago.

Send me your interest but only if your in a position to buy these vehicle
now!

Snooze you loose. Pass this information on!

You Brit's are open for the same deal as well.

This window of opportunity will not last long!

Contact me off list only!

Thanks
Earl Tucker
Int'l Repo-Depo, Inc.