Re: [MV] multifuel injector problem

From: Mark Copeland (copeland313@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 10:39:03 PST

Something tells me your last suggestion sounds a bit
dangerous. Could dumping the clutch in 5th gear while
holding the brakes cause any mechanical damage? Is
that method a last resort to stall the truck (if
closing off the air intake doesn't work)?

Just curious...

Mark Copeland
MVPA 23916
Member, First Florida Chapter MVPA