[MV] multifuel injector problem

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 05:33:16 PST

My M35A2 has been sitting for quite a while and will not start. I found that
the
linkage on the side of the injector was stuck in the off position, so I
removed
the side cover and with the aid of some penetrating oil I managed to get the
lttle lever to free-up, but I still have a problem. I noticed that the lever
is
connected to a rod, which moves, but I'm not sure if it's doing its thing. I
read
about this problem on the List a while back, but I can't find the posting. If
recall, oil must be applied to a certain area of the pump in order to get some
part working again. Anymore, I only get to drive the deuce once a year in our
local Memorial Day parade.
Joe Young