Re: [MV] finding accessories

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 19:56:52 PST

For any heavy Armour owners the site below lists as follows " Tank Track
Pad. Rubber Blocks, originally used as track blocks for a Army VTR (vehicle
track recovery). <My possible suggestion M-88?? I think they are the same as
a M-60> Can be used as blocks on loading docks, boat ramps and bumper guards
on heavy equipment. The thread is 3/4 in. fine thread by about 1 3/8 in.
long. These work perfect for old tractors with metal wheels. Thread fits
through hole and lays flat so you can drive on pavement. "
$5.99 EACH!!!! Listed under hardware.

Another good item

WWII JEEP Tool Bag. Perfect for keeping your tools from banging around.
Measures aprox. 13 1/2" long by 7 3/4" tall. Heavy-duty canvas complete with
two tie straps. $3.99 each. Located under the collectibles button on the
left hand side of homepage.

James Shanks
MVPA 23128
1998 IMZ 8.103 Russian OD paint job right from the Factory. (Built in the
original plant in Irbit, Siberia, Russia. Comes complete with sidecar.
www.ural.com
1984 HD FLHT-C