Re: [MV] TESTING New GL Website

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 20:20:31 PST

And just remember he also said go ahead and bid and charge all you want to
on your credit card "You won't be CHARGED" So let all go ahead and do that
then explain to the Credit card people next month "DAVID SAID IT WAS O.K."
Yeah right, when pigs fly. Wayne
PS If you do take his advice and charge. Please don't complain to the List
how you got "took"