Scarce, USMC Marked M151A1 DATA PLATE, Ebay

From: Charlie (SeacoastSurplus@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 03:49:22 PST

Here's an interesting US MARINE CORP marked. M151A1 Jeep, MUTT
Data Plate I listed on Ebay for the collectors.
It came from a rebuilt USMC M151A1 Jeep I scrapped in the late 1980's
Check out the pictures. And I have some other plates too.
And more M151 stuff listing soon. NOTE: I have lots of Special USMC
M151 parts, such as Bumpers, Fording Kits, USMC marked Manuals,
Rear Lifting Brackets. Transmission Shift Lever Locking Setup, and more

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1078199758

Thanks for looking, Charlie