[MV] Troop seats/cargo cover for M927A1

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 04:37:01 PST

List,
I am currently working on a deal to buy an M927A1 longbed 5 ton (similar to the M55s). The truck I am looking at does not have troop seats. Does anyone have a set of troop seats for this truck (20 foot dropside cargo bed) or where I might find a set? What about a 3 color vinyl cargo cover? I am only interested in good condition merchandise. Please let me know what you have, or if you know someone who might be selling this stuff.

Thanks,
Bruce

1957 M125 w/w
1966 M172A1