Re: [MV] New Project

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 06:30:23 PST

Still no luck. trying to locate your pictures ?
Also, I didn't find the sectio where it would lead me to any individuals
photo albums.
You may need to go into your album setup page... and make the default
setting for "public" viewing, I had something like that with Yahoo and MSN
web album sites.

I'm not totally positive here, however, go to your album site and highlight
then copy and paste the address into you MV email so we can try to access
your album through the address's direct link.

Also, It sounds like Bedelm715 is your "login user name" and we don't have
your password to go any further

Check out my jeeps on the following link .
Beware, somtimes the complete link will not be highlighted. It seems that
that last 8 to 10 characters are not highlighted correctly !
Therefore you may need to "copy and paste" the whole address of my link for
page 1 and or page 2 of one of my albums.

I have also set up my community/group so that it has Public Access.

http://communities.msn.com/AussieRobsWWllJeepsiteandKangaroosPouch/shoebox.m
snw?Page=1

http://communities.msn.com/AussieRobsWWllJeepsiteandKangaroosPouch/shoebox.m
snw?Page=2

Glen let me know if you can get in to the above
Regards
Rob P.