Re: [MV] TESTING New GL Website

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 09:09:09 PST

1)Registration Log In Page....add a "forget your password? " button to send
password to registered email address.

2) when viewing lots, add a "next" button to move to next lot and a "back'
button to view previous lot.

3) when I click on NSN number in the lot description, it takes me back to
the log in page, even though I am alredy logged in. Then when I retype the
log in info it says "Attention! Bad login or password; please try again!"

4) Due to 3 above, I can't check out the NSN function.

5) Make all info in bolder or larger type in the Auction Summary, Item loc
and Lot Description areas for us older types (Seeing Eye dog gets bored
easily).

All the time I have for now, but it looks good so far.

Regards, Ronzo