Re: [MV] TESTING New GL Website

From: Ted Hils - Ted's Trucks (tedhils@cyber-south.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 09:25:43 PST

Dwight-
    Put a "go to next page" at top of each page so you don't have to scroll
to the bottom.
    You shouldn't have to increase bids by at least $20. It gives early
bidders an unfair advantage on low-dollar lots. A lot may be worth $40, but
not $55 (if the opening bid was $35).
    There should be a way to get back to the catalog page easily after
bidding on one item.
    We need to have the current item bid history accessible (like it is now)
so that you can see what the competition is doing.

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
RR 2 Box 66H
Midland City, Al 36350