RE: [MV] Time to go GL

From: Bill Chambers (bchambers@hoovers.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 14:43:00 PST

Must agree with our "alien" on the part of the GL testing.
If you are going to test a new format, have a feedback link on the site and
communicate via that way.
While I do like all the dribble about jeeps, M38, etc etc, I believe that
beta testing your site is inappropriate.
So, Please get back to MV. I have yet to blow myself up with heated Drano
(thanks to this list) but am planning on doing other ignorant MV things in
the near future. Would not like my naive questions lost in GL gurgling.

regards,
Bill

Military Bicycles: Millions served, rarely remembered.