RE: [MV] Time to go GL

From: Bill Chambers (bchambers@hoovers.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 15:44:54 PST

Jeff wrote:

>oh well i guess the flames will roll in now.............

Wait, I was waiting for the Flames to come at me, but would always be
willing to share...

MV Note:
Question; Is there a MV or plain restoration guide that is the "bible" for
folks on this list?
Have been looking through all the books available on-line and am trying to
not buy too many more books that look good, but don't help. Esp in the area
of early jeeps...

Thanks,
Bill