wiring diagrams/copyrights/GL

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 21:14:19 PST

Howdy

I was wondering where the wiring diagrams for the M series or any vehicle
come from? I have quite a few different manuals and a lot on the M37, but
haven't
seen the wiring diagram like Buzz posted.

I am trying to design a t-shirt for our Iowa MVPA group. I would like to use
cartoon from Bill Mauldin. This was originally published in the Stars and
Stripes.
Can anyone be specific and tell me where it says it's ok, in case the shirt
shop corners
me.

I have never bought from the DRMO or any Government Auction, but I do visit
there
sites and like to look at completed bids to compare prices even to see what
is available
and sometimes dream (ok maybe alot of dreaming). For as many people that
stray so
far off topic this one seems ok to me. I even went on surplusbid.com and
told my wife
we needed the 48 passenger submarine in Hawaii. Wasn't military, but would
look good
in OD.

Thanks
Mike in Iowa