For Sale: 1945 Jeep in Calif

From: F H (hallf@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 21:42:14 PST

1945 Willys MB Jeep Fore Sale ($8,500).

I have pictures that I can send on request.

It's all original, includes combat rims, correct paint, many extra parts,
tow bar. New tires and canvas (1 year old). The engine is now 12volt and
has a Solex carburetor but I have all the original items (original
carburetor, electrical) if you want to restore it 100%.

The current paint is US Army WWII Khaki but the underside has the original
Marine color paint. The previous owner had it for 20 years and lived in
Oceanside (so it may have come out of Camp Pendleton).

I'm located in Thousand Oaks, CA. (near Los Angeles)

-Frank Hall