Davids reply.

From: Darrell Shake (armor2@iglou.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 06:59:32 PST

Well as the e-mail I sent to Richard indicated I too had been part of
the problem on the list.Davids got a point as well. The collecting of
military vehicles of all venues and origins is an important topic to us
all. We are the politicaly incorect and that in itself should bond us
together.The infighting about GL is a problem for those people who
collect or have a buisness based on current surplus ( and it sure sounds
as though Dwight and company are concerned about customer satisfaction
and are trying hard to help those who have concerns). Things change
fellas. I left the dealership technician trade after 25 years to pursue
this at what was a substantial cut in personal wages . My benefits ? You
guys. Ive been flamed , cussed , and rewarded and to all those who
dislike me < theres not a one of you that I wouldnt help on the side of
the road or answer a phone call late at night to help out . Band of
brothers mean anything ?I , like Jon Shoop will stay on the list and I
hope to hear from those that leave. Richard and I will meet someday and
Im sure it will be to my benefit. Thanks to all of you who have made
opening my e-mail a welcomed event each day and to use a well known
statement of the 70s Peace Man. Darrell.