Strength in our diversity

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 09:11:22 PST

Better to understand there will never exist the "perfect list" completely void of an occassional empassioned thought or barb. In the long run you will be happier recognize that and allow us our complexities, our short comings and our diversities.

If you did, I suspect the list, if not the world, will be a better place, eh? It's why we say, "To err is human, to forgive is divine... unless you're a fanatical Muslim terrorist, then we blow the crap out you!"

Guess I'll be stayin with my friends here.

Jack USA ALL THE WAY Lee