Looking for information on M5B2 Flame Gun for M5 Stuart tank

From: jason.green@ps.ge.com
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 09:45:51 PST

I'm looking for any information on the M5B2 flame gun for the M5 series of
light tank. I picked up a complete flame gun minus the tanks. The gun is
marked GUN, MECH. FLAME M5B2. I'm in need of any information regarding the
tanks, and other related items needed to mount and operate the gun. I'm
also interested any spare parts or other parts that would e needed for this
item.

Thanks

I've got pictures if anyone is interested.
Jason