Re: [MV] New List, Why Not?

From: Matt Mouser (Webmaster@net-connection.net)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 13:47:01 PST

I too have dealt with Gene Pantano and he has been very good and
professional. I think he is just venting some frustration about GL, and
people need to complain about GL so GL gets their act together.

My mother was a customer service manager for about 20 years and she calls
these guys a joke. They have had quite a while to get their act together,
and while I appreciate Dwight's willingness to help he seems like he is the
only guy in that entire company that gives a damn.

Thanks,
Matt Mouser