Re: [MV] M35 inner windshields

From: Travis S. (tls2771@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 10:58:37 PST

I paid $115.00 for the M35 inner windshield frames with good glass and
seals. I bought them from a guy in L.A( I live in Washington). but I think
he was just a private collector cleaning out the garage and not a dealer. I
would contact Memphis Equipment ( I don't recall the URL off hand ) and see
what kind of price they give you. As far as "what I did to the M37" it was
just a matter of dropping the old windshields out and bolting the new ones
in ( hinge and all), nothing to it. does your M35 have the outer windshield
frame? If so I was digging through my storage shed and I found the original
frames that came out of my M37, one of them is in good shape and not rusted
out ( no glass) the other has rust damage at the bottom edge and the glass
is cracked but the rust damage doesn't look as bad as I remebered it being,
it could probably be repaired. I'll sell the pair for $20.00 plus shipping,
send me an e-mail off list if you're interested. The interchangeability ( I
think that's a word?) of the M37 and M35 windshield has been discussed on
the Big Electric forum and I highly recommend this site to M series owners
( particularly the M37) www.bigelectric.com

Travis.