Gene Patano, G.L., etc.

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 12:44:11 PST

I believe G.L. has little / no interest in the auctions. It's not a
question of getting their act together. Their dumb like a fox. I don't
think they really care one way or the other. My understanding is that
they (G.L.) make the profit long before the final "here's what's left
stage" which is what is being discussed here.

I also have been reading Gene's forthright and most helpful
contributions to this list, and everyone on it, for a long, long time.

Does this list owe Gene an apology??

Tom