MV's

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 12:59:31 PST

Hi ALL.

Flame shield up.no problem.

Folks.this is a MV list..not a WW2..or M Series List.. We are all in the
same hobby.Military Vehicles.. What ever happens against us from Government
sources, anything at all that may hurt the hobby..IS relevant to US ALL. We
are all Military Vehicle people..that is why we are here.

Pain in the butt..you bet I am.. If not for people like myself, that have
the onions to make noise.do you think that things would get done.?? Never in
your lifetime. Making noise and drawing blood is how it gets done...that
wrongs would get righted.?? Never in my life have I seen anyone gripe..when
someone goes the extra mile to fight for "them"..I bring up some crazy
stuff..yup - but it affects you all.each and every one of you. I brought it
to light about our dear friend Carl..ripping guys off .and having no
conscience at all about doing it. He is the sort we don't need. I saved a
few people the grief of being ripped off.. and sadly..was told by many that
they had been duped into doing business with them.

This is a great list.but as is everything else on this earth - it requires
some common sense and togetherness to get along. If you think you must be
alone with your head in the sand and play with your WW2 MV "only"..then..the
problem is not the list. MV's are just that.MV's. We must keep together as a
brotherhood..not a separationist group. Look what would have happened last
year.!!

Politics..bills in Congress.they are all part of this MV stuff..they all
could end your hobby.if we are not together to fight them.. Where else to
discuss it - but right here on the list. Last year was the prime example..
Where would your WW2 stuff be if it had not been debated right here !!!???

Rude..you bet I am..when it is needed.. Comes from 31 ½ years Federal
Service..and being a Native New Yorker..New York City..!!! and proud of it..

I'll be at the Texas MVCC Convention ..3 tables there..if anyone wants to
continue this.. Gene