Re: [MV] Oil for M35A2

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 08:16:01 PST

Hi Gene and list,

I have been adding X1R to all of my vehicles both military and civilian,
generator motors, lawn mowers and in general anything with a motor and I
highly recommend it. I have noticed improved gas mileage, lower operating
temps and longer intervals between oil changes.

Regards,

Ed Kirkley KG4OUJ
1984 M1009
M103 Trailer