GL

From: The Palmatary's (sowohon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 12:57:38 PST

   Wake up , go to Drmo, you have a noon appointment, figuring they can't be
late. Wrong, they didn't show.. worse yet, after 3 calls to get them to
release your truck without them there, your truck is missing... Seems that
sticker ( the one nobody I know can remove it in one shot) IS MISSING.. The
truck gets reutilized.. You just drove 4 hrs with a trailer, paying out the
Turd cutter for tolls.. After 2 months of phone calls 2 a week, your truck
finally gets back to the base, guess I better call that morning before
heading up...lol...