Re: [MV] road service

From: Jeffrey Cerniglia (jcerniglia@msn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 12:28:21 PST

Hello All,
            I live in Bristol, Connecticut and I would be willing to help
out any travelers in any way I can. If anyone is enroute to a show and needs
a place to hold up for the night I have three beds to choose from and I'll
throw in the beer!, you buy the pizza!! Located right next to a doctors
office and a stones throw from the hospital so if anyone gets hurt turning a
wrench on their MV its no problem. My driveway could fit up to 8 Military
vehicles, uhh 4 deuces for sure anyway as long as my M37 has room to
park...LOL. Well thats my offer and if I am around and someone is stuck on
the road I will be glad to come give a helping hand.

Jeff Cerniglia
Bristol, Ct
1954 M37
(860) 584-8861 (home)