Re: [MV] Don't Give Me The "Good Guy / Bad Guy Routine"

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 07:03:59 PST

>. We need a moderator to
>confine us to what this list
>is about : mil-vehs.
> Who wants to police this mess?

Don't mean to be negative but what your saying sounds like the legislature
saying to the public "please let us pass this campaign finance reform bill
because we can't police ourselves".

The person who pays for this list has set down some very simple rules. Many
seem to think that their grandmothers chocolate chip cookie recipe is valid
MV content because they would eat them while working on their MV, or other
such drivel, Fine.... post what ever you want.

We don't need a moderator however, all we need is for the bulk of us to
realize that the fastest way to kill an off topic post is to not reply to
it, JUST DON'T REPLY. I guess if I was lawyer Johnny Cochran I could say
"don't reply and it will die"

that is all,

je