Re: [MV] Unleaded Petrol

From: Gordon.W.I. McMillan (gwim2@student.open.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 08:49:30 PST

ONLY $1 US per litre Gerry ? envious..... Don't actually know what it is
here in Scotland but even higher than that methinks.

I've never seen a decent diesel conversion of the Dodge 3/4 - most people
just live with the fule costs (tell me about it)

Now, on a completely different note - any M7 snow tractors in Denmark ?
Sean Spencer bought a pile of M7 spares from Norway but as far as i can
tell Norway never actually got any of the snow tractors (hence the pile of
unused spares) I'm wondering if the ship left the M7s somewhere else in
Scandinavia - like Denmark, for example ?

Never seen one ? have a look;

Barracuda and Caratinga

Gordon