Re: [MV] Quiet day

From: jeep (Jeep@mountain.net)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 20:54:12 PST

Beautiful day today...
received Spider gears for my m35 today I actually ended lifting the bed off
of the truck with 4, 13 dollar come- a-longs. worked real slick after i got
all the bolts out and unbolted the tail lights( it was safer than
disconnecting them)......
not shure how to get the diff apart and back together

archie in WV
M35A2 W/W