Info Requested- RT-976A/PRC-75

From: Kevin Vislocky (Vislocky@prodigy.net)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 18:48:21 PST

I obtained a Receiver-Transmitter, Radio, RT-976A/PRC-75, today. It appears
that it works in the 240 megahertz range which I believe is aircraft verses
vehicle usage. It looks like a cannon plug plugs into a receptacle possibly
for power or a microphone setup??? It did not come with whatever plugs in
there. Can anyone tell me about this radio, what it was used for, power
requirements, is the plug assembly available? Any information would be
greatly appreciated. Thank you. Kevin