RE: Mutt parts... dates of revisions

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 11:09:05 PST

Dear Listers.....

many of you (myself included) have asked questions like "When did the canvas
top change to vinyl"...etc.

I have at long last managed to find a contact who is prepared to look up the
date that "replacement" items (NSNs) were introduced.

I'm putting together a list of items (tops, seat covers, curtains etc) so
that I can get definitive change-dates for these things.
There's bound to be other items which changed (and which I can't think of
right now), so here's your chance to get the answers.
Please let me know which mutt item you want me to ask about.
 Please try to keep it mutt-specific. (good description, pref a part number
or NSN) and
let me know by Sunday 10th March 22-00 GMT, so that I can put together a
one-off list, because I don't think my contact will be happy with questions
on a drip-feed basis.

Let me know at muttguru@a... and hopefully, I'll get us some answers..... all
of you out there with M35-series (pink or otherwise) and other trucks, please
hang on and see if I'm successful in getting mutt info first.... then maybe I
can try for other vehicle changes.

Kind regards
Ken