I've SEEN THE LIGHT

From: Kerry Bernstein (kbernste@us.ibm.com)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 05:19:37 PST

Well, I've cleaned up my act and joined MBA (MVMVC-Bashers Anonymous)
Turns out there are literally hundreds all over the country like myself.
Apparently a common
affliction - people attend 1 Weare MV Rally and they're hooked, seeking
others like
themselves to exchange Weare horror stories (food, campsites, the shuttle
vehicle).
So www.gmmvc.org has been purged of any uncomplimentary references to MVMVC
(this means ALL references to MVMVC - oops- there we go again) and am going
cold turkey
This is going to be tough. I will only think kind MVMVC thoughts
("Oh, yes, Hank, what great mosquitoes you have here in NH)

So, we're open for our next bashee nomination....2MB of freed space to
burn!

Kerry Bernstein
1970 M35A2 (You won't find any PINK MV trucks in Vermont)