perils of honesty

From: Mike Pilcher (candlewickjeep2@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 06:21:41 PST

I've bought many good MV items off Ebay.
And will continue to do so when that "special" item shows up.

The problem with leaving negative feedback is that you're setting
yourself up to RECEIVE negative feedback in retaliation. Ever notice
that most folks wait for YOU to leave feedback so that they can respond
in a like manner? Check it out. Find ANYBODY who has negative
feedback, then check out the other person in the transaction and see if
they don't have retalitory feedback. I've never found an exception.

If you protect your feedback rating, then due to the Ebay system, you
can't leave negative feedback.

Lots of good MV stuff there, but be careful about dealing with folks who
have much negative feedback.

Mike