Re: [MV] The perils of honesty on eBay

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 06:59:34 PST

David Jenkins wrote:

> John,
> Why would you post a positive feedback for someone who was so difficult. If they
> were slow and unhelpful let them know with negative feedback.
> Dj

I considered leaving negative FB but did not because of the retaliatory FB problem. I
am loath to leave negative FB for exactly that reason. Here are the FB's:

mightbuyit (236) Mar-08-02 14:37:12 PST 1690422557 S
 Praise : Very slow to ship. Poor email response. Item in good condition. A bare
pass.

tetott1 (63) Mar-08-02 16:44:02 PST 1690422557 B
 Neutral : NOT THE BEST TRANSACTION
 Response by mightbuyit - Paid promptly w MO. 7 weeks for stuff. No email replies.
Gave +FB. REAL JERK F--

EBay should lock out retaliatory FB when a fraud complaint has been filed. This guy
did not ship until after I filed a complaint with Safe Harbor.

I guess the only solution is to leave FB only when the seller has left positive FB
for me.

Take care,
John