Re: [MV] perils of honesty

From: A762x54mm@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 07:19:33 PST

In a message dated 3/9/02 9:12:32 AM Central Standard Time, jfor@quik.com
writes:

<< I got neutral FB because I was honest about the transaction. Would you be
more
 hesitant to deal with me? >>

No I would not, but I would inquire as to what was the cause of the neutral
feedback if I thought it was a major concern. Once again, I leav feedback to
the seller after they have left feedback to me. Seller first then the buyer.
No feedback from seller? No feedback from me.

Gene Rivers
72 AM/Gen M35A2 6x6 "Deuce and a Half"
2 1/2 ton Troop/Cargo Truck, Hard Top Cab, Troop Seats,
478ci Multi-Fuel Tubo Diesel, 10,000# PTO Winch, Air Shift Front Axle.
"Got Mud?"