RE: [MV] The perils of honesty on eBay

From: Frank Robertson (tankdriv@gte.net)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 09:43:22 PST

This in not the norm. I have been dealing with eBay so long I even sold guns
on there. Very seldom will you have a problem. Before you bid, check his
feedback and see what he is like. From the dealers side I sold a mink coat
to 4 different women before I got my money. I now list that I have the right
not to deal with people with low or negative feedback. Most of the time
there is no problem. I give a 3 day inspection and will take returns if it
is not as I have described it. I use photo's to show as much detail as I
can. I have 1 negative feedback and 1 natural feedback and over 300
positive. You can't please everyone all the time.

             Frank Robertson
             Memphis, TN. USA
     "Miss Dixie" "Tha Thing"
        _______ ______