Re: [MV] The perils of honesty on eBay

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 11:40:18 PST

> Very seldom will you have a problem.

True. I have done over 1000 trandactions and almost all went well.

. I have 1 negative feedback and 1 natural ( neutral... sic) feedback and over
300 positive. You can't please everyone all the time.

I have 1 neg and 1 neutral with 450+ positives.

What really irks me is eBay's lack of response to cmplaints about non-performing
sellers. What wouls you do if you sent a guy a money order for $440 and heard
nothing for 6+ weeks. To file a fraud complaint, you have to do it within 60
days. I don't like the jerk seller much, but I'm really angry with eBay for the
injustice of their policies.

Take care,
-John