Need pictures of all MVs for Web site catalog

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@prodigy.net)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 21:03:06 PST

Hello everyone,

I am finally going to get the MV data plate business going again with
the help of Rod Shaver (Rod Shavers MV Parts). I am building a web site
to handle the questions that everyone always has. But the most important
thing right now is I would like to get pictures of restored MVs
everything from the MB GPW to the M123 and everything in between. Mainly
the only thing I have right now are M-series plates but the WWII stuff
will be coming. But send me your pictures, I will be using the photos
for easy recognition for people to find the plates they need. Thanks!

Dan Parmley Jr.
XMVPA-7411
1952 - USMC M37
1984 - M1009 CUCV