Re: [MV] Military vehicle club

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 21:01:27 PST

Vic, hello it's Rob here.

There is one club right at your doorstep. We meet monthly at a memebers
home - shed - gargage and generally enjoy each others goodies/treasures
Memebers have fully restored jeeps and everything in between up to the big
stuff
The club has about 80 members, although only about 10 to 15 are regulars at
each monthly meeting..

The club is associated with the National MVPA
We are the NY-PENN Chapter. Club president, William Harris, lives in
Binghamton.
Bill Harris has a few immaculately restored WW 2 & later jeeps.
Bill takes a rust bucket and perfectly rebuilds each tubs and engines/tranny
etc.!

Bill Harris E-mail Address(es): wrhgah@aol.com

Our club meets this coming weekend, I think. If not it was today and I
missed it?

There is another club between Eason Pa and into NJ It is called the Red Ball
club I visited one of their meetings in an old warehouse in Eason, filled
with tanks and trucks and motorcycles and jeeps. All being restored.!
Absolutely fantastic.
However, some of ourNY-Penn members have a really nice collection as well.

Rob P. aussierob@odyssey.net
Upstate Ny area near Syracuse.
'42 MB Been to #ell and back
'42 USMC Radio Jeep
Ford GPW Jeep in restoration right now !
'46 CJ2A Fully Rebuilt Eng. not yet intsalled
'47 CJ2As Really Rusty one Runs (two jeeps)
Two CJ5s great engines - bad tubs
1, Surrey jeep. soon to have Toyota Celica eng. + Tranny