Alternative for on-board weapons

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 12:04:38 PST

I just finished purchasing an XM177E2 for my Air Force security M151A2 from
a company called
Precision Airsoft, contact information below...
Precision Airsoft
2811 S. Scott St.,
Spokane,
Washington,
99203-3250
USA
Tel: 509-869-0453
Fax: 509-353-9012fax order

http://www.precisionairsoft.com/index.htm

Airsoft guns are a fairly new thing here in the US and there are no dealers
around my neck of the woods. After getting screwed by an off shore company
called Redwolf, I came across Precision Airsoft. The owner is very easy to
talk to and more than willing to help you with questions and information.
He carries a range of weapons, foreign and domestic that are priced very
well. Check out his web site and see what you think. There are probably
others in the country, but I can speak from experience with this guy.

Hope this helps somebody out.

David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA
M-151A2