Re: [MV] World Land Speed Record, M35, Diesel Class

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 12:12:47 PST

Sheeeeeeet. That ain't nothin. I saw a damm M35 running full tilt at 75 mph in North Indiana. It was riding high, back of a Peterbilt on a nice flatbed.

I dunno see how usin' a winch is gonna make a M35 much fastor. And usin' a canvas to catch a breeze..... that seems like cheatin to me.

An whatabout those airdrop M35's, I bet they can go even faster.... (;->)

Dave