Roadside assistance list updated 12 March

From: John Stewart-Smith (john_stewartsmith@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 03:54:35 PST

Hello List, Sarge here,
The Roadside Assistance List was updated today and I hope that I got all of
the new additions and requested changes entered correctly. If you
volunteered and you are not on the updated list, then I did not receive your
e-mail. It took Cor Streutjens from the Netherlands 5 attempts to reach me.
I apologize for not personally replying to all of the individual e-mails
sent to me, but if you check the updated list you will see if I got your
correspondence.
Some people have sent me rather long descriptions of where they are and of
the many types of assistance that they are capable of offering. That is
great, however in order to keep this list in a compact printable format, I
have had to shorten and abbreviate many descriptions. Do not take offense as
I am not belittling your contribution, but the practicalities force me to
keep it short. If you wish to have any of the information altered, send me
an e-mail (off list) and the information will be on the next update.
If you have difficulties printing it out, change your print format from
'portrait' to 'landscape' and use the 'fit to page' option.
Many thanks to Kerry Bernstein for making the choice available to download
in text format instead of just Excel. Quite a few e-mails told me that they
could not read an Excel file.
Within a couple of weeks the process of adding your name and information
will be automated to save us several hours of work. The process of changing
(or removing) your information will remain the duty of Kerry, Mark and I, in
order to prevent malicious tampering.
If you need to see the list, go to http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/mvhelp/ ,
read the rules, then download the file.
I love it when a plan comes together!
(And the smell of diesel in the morning!)

-Sarge