Re: [MV] perils of honesty

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 11:11:23 PST

Yes, Ebay does put on a good show. But as you say, once you've tried to deal with them, there are few people behind those computer screens that really give a damn. It's a
money game and sooner or later you will lose some if you keep selling and buying on Ebay. That is simply the way the game works.

Dave