Re: [MV] GL Sale 658 Lot 6405

From: A762x54mm@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 10:14:56 PST

In a message dated 3/13/02 11:08:38 AM Central Standard Time,
dwright@govliquidation.com writes:

<< We are selling these trucks without titles because the SF97's are
 incomplete and the data plates are missing.

 David Wright
 Government Liquidation >>

OK, I understand that, but why can't you use the VIN, it is stamped on the
frame rail, and this is what is required to obtain a title. I would think it
would be so much easier for GL to obtain the information and title the
trucks, than to sell the truck to the cinsumer and have him have to do all
the legwork to try and obtain an title. Even if they can obtain a title.
And the value of the unit is going to be greatly reduced if no title is
available to people such as myself.
Just my 5.9 cents worth.....

Gene Rivers
72 AM/Gen M35A2 6x6 "Deuce and a Half"
2 1/2 ton Troop/Cargo Truck, Hard Top Cab, Troop Seats,
478ci Multi-Fuel Tubo Diesel, 10,000# PTO Winch, Air Shift Front Axle.
"Got Mud?"