Re: [MV] Gene's CUCV info

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 22:13:07 PST

Joe ,

You can't post probably because that computer ( read email address ) isn't
registered with Mil-veh.org but there is a way to post. SImply go to this
website and subscribe the hit reply on the subscribe request email it will
send immediatelly and send it without any mods. and you will be able to
post. Just remember to unsubscribe before you leave.

Jim
n1vbn@bit-net.com
1998 IMZ 8.103
1984 HD FLHT-C